Do you struggle with Sleep apnea or Snoring?
leaving you feeling exhausted and unable to tackle the day ahead?
Our CPAP machine is the ultimate solution improving sleep quality, reducing daytime fatigue and the cure for your sleep apnea.
According to the American Sleep Apnea Association, it’s estimated that sleep apnea, a complex factor in heart disease, is responsible for the unfortunate loss of 38,000 lives in the United States annually. Sufferers of sleep apnea often experience disruptions in their breathing or even brief halts during sleep. This potentially hazardous sleep disorder frequently remains undiagnosed, despite being treatable. With appropriate intervention, such as a CPAP machine, the dangers of this disorder can be effectively managed.
Auto CPAP machine G2S A20 is equipped with the most up-to-date advanced technology features, making it simple and efficient to use. Auto on/off, auto-adjusting technology, auto altitude adjustment, leak compensation, heated humidifier, and other features are included in this CPAP machine.
The goal of the therapy is to provide the best possible combination of positive pressure for inhalations and exhalations, as well as to deliver the best possible pressure during events. When a higher level of pressure isn’t required, the machine will automatically switch to a lower level of pressure.
While you sleep you have:
Breathing stopping and starting
Making gasping, snorting or choking noises
Waking up a lot
During the day, you may also:
Feel very tired
Find it hard to concentrate
Have mood swings
Have a headache when you wake up
- It can be hard to tell if you have sleep apnoea. It may help to ask someone to stay with you while you sleep so they can check for the symptoms. Sleep apnoea is usually treated with a mask you wear while you’re asleep (CPAP machine).
- The G2S Series is a CPAP (Continuous Positive Airway Pressure) device designed for the treatment of adult Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA)
- GS2 is an Advanced technology that has Microprocessor-backed dynamic linear compensation, clear and LCD display; it is featured with its Excellent performance with Integrated circuits and chips ensures stable and reliable performance; It’s Easy to operate due to the Interactive UI.
- Several accessories are available to make your OSA treatment with this device as convenient and comfortable as possible.
Please pay attention ：CPAP does not ship to the United States!
Dear customer, please note our mask size:
1. NM4 and P2 masks are full-size packages. The package contains 3 sizes of silicone pads, large, medium and small. The step of measuring the size is omitted. Choose any size option when purchasing.
2. The FM2 mask needs to measure your size according to the size card. Then select the appropriate size option.
Designed with integrated humidifier,RESmart G2S A20 is smaller,lighter and more affable.
2.4 inch color screen with user friendly interface and 10 languages.
3 button control panel,simple and easy to use.
The package includes the following items:
- 1 x Machine
- 1 x CPAP Mask
- 1 x Travel Bag
- 1 x Headgear
- 1 x 8GB SD Card
- 1 x Tube
- 2 x Filter Cotton
- 1 x Manual
- 1 x Power Adapter
- 1 x Ceaning Brush
Colorful Display Screen:2.4-inch
Working Mode:CPAP and Auto CPAP
Ramp Time (min):0-60
Sound Pressure Level: ≤28dB
Expiration Pressure Release:Reslex
Air Tubing:Standard(19mm - 22mm)
Environmental Conditions:Maximum airflow,35℃,15% relative humidity
Humidifier Settings:Off,1 to 5 (95℉ to 154.4℉ / 35℃ to 68 ℃)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.