We accept paypal, credit card and westernunion.
1. PayPal Payments
Through PayPal, you can pay with credit card, debit card, or connected bank account. Once your order is submitted, you will be redirected to PayPal's page where you can make the payment.
1) Login to your PayPal account or use Credit Card Express.
2) Enter your Card Details, the order will be shipped to your PayPal address, and click Submit.
3) Your Payment will be processed and a receipt will be sent to your email inbox.
NOTE: Your order will be shipped to your PayPal address. Ensure you have selected or entered the correct delivery address.
Full Payment instructions are available in our new user guide.
2. Credit card
How to pay with a credit card:
1) Select your shipping address or create a new one;
2) Enter your card details and click “Submit”;
3) Your payment will be processed and a receipt will be sent to your e-mail address.
- You can try to pay for your order by using a credit card only 9 times per day (Greece ≤15 times) in order to protect the security of your personal data. If several of your attempts have failed, please try again in 24 hours or use another payment method like PayPal;
We support the following card types, and here is the payment page:
Here you can find the common PayPal questions and answers. We recommend you to check the PayPal hosted help pages for further information or send us an email. We'll be happy to assist you.
How do I exercise my right to PayPal Buyer Protection?
If you don't receive your item, or the item is significantly different from its description on our page, you are covered by PayPal Buyer Protection . This covers up to the full purchase price plus original shipping charges. We recommend you to contact our customer service first, and only use this after talking to us.
An item is covered by PayPal Buyer Protection if:
. You purchase the item on Irespirator.
. You use PayPal to pay for the item.
. You contact with us about the situation by using the email email@example.com
. You file only one claim per PayPal payment.
. You open the case no later than 45 calendar days from the date of your PayPal payment and – if you need to – escalate it to a claim no more than 20 calendar days after you open your case.
. You meet the PayPal Buyer Protection requirements outlined in Section 13 of the PayPal User Agreement.